Satyanarayan secondary school is one of the oldest and historical institutions. It was, at first, incepted by the Marwari community family to educate their offspring at that time. Currently this school runs classes from six to twelve. The school team under visionary principal ship is trying to impart scientific, practical and job -oriented education to all.
The school runs classes in Nepali medium from 2009, in English medium from 2072 and electrical engineering from class-9 to 12 under technical and vocational stream from 2073. The total number of students is approximately 1200 i.e. 400 students in Nepali medium, 500 in English medium and 300 in grade 11 and 12. Computer is
taught as subject from class 6 to 10 and in Electrical engineering. At present, we have only 20 computers and we need 30 more computers so that the students can sit in lab for practical comfortably.We are grateful to all the concerned stakeholders and well wishers to bring the institution in this status.
Vision of School:
Satyanarayan as a renowned ideal educational institution in the nation.
Mission of School:
Amalgation of spiritual and modern education to make a complete human being.
Objective of School:
· Develop child friendly school.
· Impart practical, scientific and moral education to equip students' with skills to
face the challenges of the 21th century.
· Uproot students' talent for overall development.
· Build ideal students with visionary leadership and strong team spirit.
· Nepali medium from class 6 to 10
· English medium from class 6 to 10
· Electrical Engineering from class 9 to 12
· Management, Law, Education and Humanities in grade 11& 12
· Pure drinking water RO Plant
· CC TV camera in School- periphery
· School as Wi-Fi Zone
· Management of Night Security Guard
· Yearly Science Exhibition
· Purchase of School Bus
·Enter-School Cricket Tournament